Wednesday, June 15, 2016

My Favorite Muhammad Ali Quotes - Part 5

Muhammad Ali photo quote

"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark."

Well there's nothing wrong in including a funny quote!
Muhammad Ali has a lot of those.
I know that our posts are focused on inspiration, motivation, encouragement, famous sayings, and uplifting.
But a smile can be uplifting as well.

Muhammad Ali photo quote

"Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain WRONG."

Again, well said!
Muhammad Ali left nothing to be said here.
Except probably that hatred isn't attached to color alone any more.

Muhammad Ali photo quote

"My principles are more important than the money or my title."

As I said before; A strong man, is the man who abides by his principles no matter what.
And Muhammad Ali was one of the strongest men ever.

Muhammad Ali photo quote

"My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

Sadly. People just tend to hate the truth. At the same time they despise liars!


Muhammad Ali photo quote

"Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."

Well said again and again!
especially in our times, where people blame religions instead of blaming the followers of religions for their bad deeds.
You can't blame humanity because of a few rotten apples.

Muhammad Ali photo quote

"All of us are so mixed. My great-grandfather was white."

This quote reminds me of a video that showed a group of people who were interviewed and asked about their race and ethnic roots.
And if there was any ethnic group that they hated.
A DNA test for each one of them showed a lot about their roots that they never imagined to be true.

I'd like to have such a DNA test one day.

If you missed the rest of our Muhammad Ali tribute posts:


Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment