Wednesday, June 15, 2016

My Favorite Muhammad Ali Quotes - Part 1

Muhammad Ali photo quote

As a tribute to the beloved Muhammad Ali who left us and this world leaving behind him a long legacy and tons of beautiful memories, I'll dedicate this post, and a number of posts to follow, for his quotes, and to be more specific, for my favorite, hand-picked Muhammad Ali Quotes about life, inspiration, motivation, and encouragement.
After All, he's the one who once said:

"I wanted to use my fame and this face that everyone knows so well to help uplift and inspire people around the world."

Indeed; a man will die, but not his ideas.
So I hope Muhammad Ali quotes will inspire, encourage, motivate, and uplift you, as they did to me.

Muhammad Ali photo quote

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."

Probably the most famous of Muhammad Ali quotes. If it wasn't the most famous, then for sure it was the most shared on facebook and social media (after his death).

We all reach this point in our lives, where we're fed up and just want to quit.
But As Muhammad Ali did; keep your eyes on the prize!
Your effort should be done for a specific goal. Keep your eyes on that goal, and when you reach it, all that suffering and effort will feel like nothing!

Muhammad Ali photo quote

"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Might sound like a cliche, but for a lot of people this is true, and it's just so difficult for them to take risks in life.
Another cliche would be "You can't make omelets without breaking eggs."
But I also found a famous Arabic poem that says:
"He who doesn't like climbing mountains, will live forever between holes" (gaps or pits ... etc.).
You, and you only, get to choose to climb mountains or to live among holes.
For those who ask; what will happen when you reach the mountain's top? Well, you'll find other peaks to aim for!

Muhammad Ali photo quote

"I've made my share of mistakes along the way, but if I have changed even one life for the better, I haven't lived in vain."

Well to me you didn't live in vain Mr. Muhammad Ali! I'm sure you all agree that he had a great influence on many people all around the world.
A strong man in my opinion is not a man with big muscles, but rather a man who abides strongly by his principles. Muhammad Ali was, without any doubt, one of the strongest men ever.
One thing for sure; he was a living evidence that one shouldn't be afraid to make mistakes; it's just part of the process.

Muhammad Ali picture quote

"It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe."

When you feel frustrated, held back, or if you just want to change something in your life; start with your own self. Look for things that you're doing wrong and do them right.
I'm not saying that you should whip yourself, rather review your actions, your life routine, hold your self accountable, and correct the things that seem wrong to you, and you'll see/feel a difference.
Afterwards you can turn to things and people around you. 
Just keep improving your self and your life.

Muhammad Ali picture quote

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth."

I once heard that "He who serves people is their master." or something that has the same meaning.
serving others doesn't make you of less value, it actually makes you more respected, and needed! 

Don't miss the rest of our Muhammad Ali tribute posts:


Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

No comments:

Post a Comment