Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Abraham Lincoln: how to tell the greatness of a man.


The previous Abraham Lincoln quote that I published is still on the top of our most-read list!

I don't know weather it's the movie, or the high popularity of the American President.
Both ways, he deserves all the attention.

Here is another quote, I'm not sure if I agree, I mean, they say that people don't know what they're saying when they're angry.

They also say, people say exactly what is inside them when they are angry (meaning that they say it straight).

What do you think?

Share your opinion, and share this post with your friends so we can find out what they think too.

1 comment:


  1. Dristrict news is always give the truth news 24 hour ......

    If you want more just look here "Best Newspaper"

    ReplyDelete