Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Abraham Lincoln: Roses And Thornes


As I said in the Previous post, today's posts will be inspired by the American elections (that kind of felt like the fastest elections ever, I don't know why).

Here is a quote form another American president, who is a very popular one in the history of the united states.

It's like he's saying look at the full part of the cup, or be positive in other words.

What do you think?

Shall we always ignore the thorns, and love the roses, or just take the thorns for granted as part of receiving the roses?
I say clip the thorns what do you think?
Nice words from president Lincoln.
Share!

2 comments:

  1. Where is your share button? I will share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Sir!

      I just moved them to the top right corner, so that they can be found easily.

      You can also use the buttons below each post :)

      Thanks.

      Delete